Monday, March 15, 2010

day 23


day 23
Another early morning, Grant dropped us off at the ariport, at the crack of dawn. Our plane was on time and every thing was great until I got to the car rental place. They wanted to charge me $200 more that what we had agreeded on.
I had to forward the agreement from my email. To get to my email I had to go back through security, get some change, find the internet place, wait for a free computor, find the old email, forward it, go back out through security and then He still gave me a hard time. Never rent from europecar.....
by the time we got in the car it was 30 C. We got some groceries and headed out of town. The farther from Alice Springs we got the cooler and wetter it got. By the time we got here it was flooding and 15 C.
We went out for dinner to a Buffet that has Kangaroo. Emu. lobster, smoked salmon, oysters, Baramundi, and a whole lot more. It was really good....
We go to the hottest and dryest places in Australia and it rain most of the day and all night. Some days we just can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment