Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 22

this is a monument to the servicenem from the WWI that built the road.

this is part of the 12 apostles (really only 9 left) just beautiful

There useds to be a bridge between the two in the middle with the one on the right


this morning was another very early day. Grant dropped us off at the office at 7 am. The bus left around 8 for the great ocean road.It was a great day the weather was warm but not to hot and there was a nice cool breeze off the ocean. We almost got left behind, because I thought we had 15 more minutes.  After that Mom wouldn't get off the bus in fear that He would leave without us.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! It sounds like you two are having a great time....thanks for all the updates and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    Your photos are wonderful. And it sounds like you and your mom are having a marvelous trip. Makes me want to take a trip to New Zealand and Australia. What beautiful countries.
    Carol.
    P.S. You may have noticed that my husband, Dan McKinnon is now one of your followers. This happened in error as I was attempting to sign up. I had sent you a message long ago, after you had been gone only 2 or 3 days and I couldn't find myself to send you another so I tried setting up a new account and ending up setting up Dan instead.

    ReplyDelete